- The children category will apply to children from 6 years old to 17 years old. Previously, the lower age limit for children was 4 years.
- The adult category applies from persons from 18 to 67 years old. Previously the lower age limit for adults was 16 years.
- The price for a single ticket for adults and students will increase to 39 kroner for 1 zone, 44 kroner for 2 zones and 50 kroner for 3 zones (up by 2 kroner). The price for a single ticket for children and seniors will increase to 20 kroner for 1 zone, 22 kroner for 2 zones and 25 kroner for 3 zones (up by 1 krone). For 4 zones and upwards, prices remain unchanged.
- Periodic ticket 24 hours based on the number of zones you travel through, is a new ticket type for children, adults and seniors.
- Periodic ticket for 7 days based on the number of zones you travel through, is a new ticket type for children, adults and seniors.
- Periodic ticket for 15 days will no longer be available.
- Prices for a periodic ticket 30 days based on the number of zones you travel through, will be reduced by 25-30 percent.
- Prices for a periodic ticket 30 days for a predefined area will increase.
- In Ålesund, Giske and Sula the area-specific periodic ticket for students will no longer be available. The ticket will be replaced by other ticket types for students, such as FRAM Student (30 days) that costs 500 kroner and allows you to travel with bus, express boat and county-operated ferries in the entire county of Møre og Romsdal.
- Payment for bicycles is removed. The driver determines whether there is space for bicycle(s) on the departure.
- Ticket prices for express boat will remain unchanged.
On board fee
- If you buy a single ticket on board the bus or express boat and pay with a bank card or cash, an on-board fee of 10 kroner for adults and 5 kroner for children, seniors and military personnel will be added.
Kristiansund: Zone Nordlandet (zone 701) will be merged with the zone in the city center (zone 700). On city buses, this is coordinated in a zone with the same fare as today. The change will have no effect for travelers with the city buses in Kristiansund.
Molde/Hustadvika: City zone Molde (zone 500) will be extended to Øvre Årødalskryss, and connected with zone Malmefjord. Zone Jendem (zone 572) is merged with zone Hollingen (zone 571).
Ålesund/Sula: Zone Blindheim (zone 304) will be merged with zone Solavågen (zone 320).
You can find the rate regulations and ticket prices here (in Norwegian only).