For those travelling a long distance in the county the FRAM Ekspress lines can be a simple, modern and safe way to reach a destination. You can relax and spend time doing something else than driving.
- FRAM Ekspress line 101/100 Volda-Ålesund-Molde-Kristiansund (formerly named TIMEkspressen)
- FRAM Ekspress line 420 Molde-Åndalsnes (train bus)
- FRAM Ekspress line 681 Ålesund-Åndalsnes (train bus)
- FRAM Ekspress line 901 Kristiansund-Oppdal (train bus)
- FRAM Ekspress line 902 Molde-Sunndalsøra-Surnadal (Mørelinjen)
- FRAM Ekspress line 905 Molde-Kristiansund-Trondheim (Mørelinjen)
The FRAM Ekspress buses are universally designed and the routes have real-time information on board.
Travelling with a dog
You can travel with a dog on the FRAM Ekspress lines. You pay the child ticket fare for dogs, and the owner can buy the ticket from the driver on board. Guide dogs, police dogs and other service dogs on active duty can travel without a separate ticket.
Conditions when travelling with a dog:
- Passengers with dogs need to sit at the back of the bus
- If there are allergic passengers on board, the driver may request that a passenger travelling with a dog need to wait for the next departure
- If there are passengers with a great fear of dogs on board, the driver may request that a passenger travelling with a dog need to wait for the next departure
- If a dog becomes aggressive towards other passengers, the driver may request that the owner need to leave the bus with the dog
- At the last departure of the day, we cannot reject travelers with dogs