Information about the new online store
We have a new online store now. The online store follow the requirement for universal design, which makes it easier for more people to use the online store. Here you will find out what the online store means for you as a customer.
The new online store has several advantages
- It is easier and faster to buy a period ticket.
- Those who are visually impaired can use it better because it meets the requirement for universal design.
- There is a new function called "Buy for others". You can use it if you are going to buy period tickets for family members or others. It is also possible to buy the period tickets FRAM Ung, FRAM Student and FRAM Vaksen with this function.
- We can keep you updated and send e-mails when we come up with new ticket products or new functions in the online store.
- FRAM can actively improve and expand the new online store in the future.
What does this mean for you?
- In the online store, you must allow a little extra time the first time, to create a new user and register your travel card, or order a new travel card.
- If you have received a new travel card, you need to update the card number registered in the online store.
- We have the same period tickets for buses as before, additionally are FRAM Ung, FRAM Student and FRAM Vaksen available in the online store. The period ticket for 24 hours and tickets for the express boats will be available later.
- It is not possible to top up or check the value part of the travel card in the online store. You can still do it on board the buses, express boats or at the traffic terminals. Or you can use the new function "Buy for others" if you buy tickets for family members or others.
- It is only the online store that was changed in this launch. There is no change in the app or on board the buses and express boats now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have gathered frequently asked questions and answers about the online store, travel card and the value part.
What do I have to do to use the new online store?
Use the same "Online store" button on the front page here at frammr.no. It will take you to the new online store. There you will receive information about what to do.
You have to create a new user the first time you buy a ticket in the new online store. Have your email address, travel card and bank card/payment information ready. Help getting started with using the online store.
Why can I not top up the value part in the online store?
The value part is an outdated and cumbersome payment form in most situations. It was useful before - when you could not pay with a bank card on the bus and express boat and could not buy a ticket in the app. Purchases with value also require more time from the driver/crew.
The value part will therefore be phased out completely on 1 November 2023. After this, you can no longer pay from the value part. Until then, you can top up the value part on board a bus, express boat or at a traffic terminal, and use the value to pay with.
We know that some of our customers do not have a bank card or app. We will work to find another alternative, but then we need to understand better what the needs are.
Therefore, we would like to get in touch if this is a problem for you or others in the family etc. Here you can submit feedback on the use of the value part.
Do I lose the money on the value part?
No. Be sure to use up the balance before 1 November 2023.
After 1 November, you can get the amount refunded by filling out and submitting the form for a refund to FRAM Customer Centre.
Maybe the new function "Buy for others" will be a good alternative?
With "Buy for others" you can manage and buy tickets for other travel cards. Practical for those who want to buy a ticket for their children or other family members.
"Buy for others" will also be possible in the new app later on.
What happens to tickets I already have on the travel card?
The tickets on the travel card continued to be there after we changed the online store.
What do I need to do if I have received a new travel card?
If you no longer use the travel card entered in the online store and have got a new one, you need to update the card number registered in the online store. Unfortunately, this does not happen automatically.
Are there any changes to the tickets?
No and yes. All the period tickets you could buy for buses in the old online store can be bought in the new online store also. In addition, you can buy FRAM Ung, FRAM Student and FRAM Vaksen in the online store from now on. The period ticket for 24 hours and ticket for the express boats will be available later.
In the period 16-31 October, it is not possible to buy a period ticket for 7 days.
Is there a new FRAM-app too?
Yes, a new FRAM-app was released in October this year. The old FRAM app will still be available until we are confident that the new one is ready to cover all needs.
The old online store was deactivated , and you can no longer use the old online store after the new online store was launched. The functionality to top up and check the balance on the value part of the travel card was lost from the online store. Tickets and value you already have on the travel card are not lost because of it.
From this date, it will no longer be possible to use the value part of the travel card on the buses, express boats or traffic terminals neither. You can still use the travel card for periode tickets.
The online store
Here is the new online store. To easily get straight to the online store, use the button on the front page of frammr.no