On-demand transport is public transport that only run when someone has made a booking. The transport is often carried out by a mini-bus or taxi. On-demand transport has previously been known as FRAM Flexx.
On-deman transport is not available on public holidays and not in the period 23.12-01.01. There is an exception for the airport tansport in Ørsta and Volda, which is also available in the Christmas period.
This is where we offer on-demand transport
Vi have made brochures for each municipality with an overview of the on-demand transport offering in the area.
How to book
- You can book by telephone to FRAM Customer Centre on 71 28 01 00 on weekdays 08.00-15.30.
- You can book via the online booking page.
Note! The technical problem with online booking for the route Grisvågøya-Lesund-Skardsøya-Aure. has been solve. These trips can now be booked online via the booking page.
- You can book online until the deadline that you can find in the brochure for each area.
- The deadline is two hours before departure for most routes, and one hour for some routes with a short driving distance.
- For trips that depart before 10.00 in the morning the deadline is 19.00 the evening before.
- You can book by phone during the opening hours for FRAM Customer Centre - 08.00-15.30.
- Trips Tuesday-Friday that depart before 10.00 must be booke before 15.30 the day before.
- Trips that departs before 10.00 on Monday and all trips during weekends must be booked no later than 15.30 the Friday before.
Price and payment
Adult: NOK 50,00.
Concessionary (honnør) and children 6-17 years (until the day they are 18): NOK 25,00.
Children under 6 years old travel for free together with an adult.
Student discounts do not apply for on-demand transport.
You pay to the driver using cash or a payment card. Period tickets cannot be used for on-demand transport.
How the on-demand transport works
- You must book in advance. The trip will only be driven when someone has made a booking.
- Bookings are coordinated, which means that the trip can stop by several pickup or delivery places along the way. This means that the driving time may vary.
- On-demand transport covers a defined area. You can only be picked up or delivered within this defined area.
- You must be ready 5 minutes before the assigned pickup time.
- If you do not show up for the trip that has been booked, we will invoice you for our expenses with the booking/trip.